Twix Twix

Good Times

Great humor in this video, I really like the approach you took on the recent commercials with painfully humorous punchlines. Anways thanks for the lauphs, ive shown most of my freinds and received the same great reactions :P

Also, its unfortunate you only got #8, good luck in your future projects. <creepy> Ill be waiting. </creepy>

onefifth responds:

Haha, thanks man.

Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 003 Ash Rapem: RAI493+D 003

Keep Going

I realize that most people will disagree with me, but heres my opinion. It's not what the other people think, if your submission made it through, then it made it through for a reason. When I saw your first and second 'realizations', I was a little put off, because of the lack of animation. Personally, I feel that if you keep this going for over a year, we will definatley see many improvements into something that is pretty cool, especially considering that you actually decided to animate this one. So, keep going, im looking forward to seeing your improvements over time, but please come up with something other than rape for a storyline >.<

I'm giving you a six because I believe that you did put effort into this, but I can tell you could do alot better.

Caecilius responds:

You're a good man, FingerFactor, you're a good man. Thanks for your positive input!

CATWOMAN Episode 21 CATWOMAN Episode 21

why?

Why did you even waste your time with this... do you enjoy taking away peoples time? You wasted both my time and yours, and I find it unacceptable that you refuse to use even a hint of proper grammer to describe your submission. Please put some genuine effort into your next submission, it might get you some positive feedback.

Warning to Future Viewers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME... from what I saw, its a preloader loop. If I am wrong I assume the submission was of low quality nonetheless based upon the loading screen itself.

catwoman1337 responds:

nota looop

Pork Pork

incredible

You deserve a position somewhere where you can make $100000+ a year, and im not joking. Im being completely serious about this/ The loop was epic, I watched it about 6 times to realize it was looped, and then another 6 times cause it was catchy.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Very Professional

I found this submission extremely professional, its something I would expect to see on TV as a commercial, but at the same time its more than that. You made it your own, your own style, your own ideas. All original, all fun. Thanks for sharin, to be honest ive watched it 3 times now, just because the animation is amazing and its quite inspirational.