AtomSphere AtomSphere

The Only Good Bug is a Dead One.

Good idea for a game but the layout was a little counter-intuitive. I took me a couple lives to figure out that the ufo has to be shot in order to remove its missiles from game. I liked how the progression wasn't forced, but at the same time it allowed me too much time to get upgrades. I ended up on the last level of your game, against the very last super nuke with 4 health bars, but suddenly my cannon stopped working and the game restarted back on level one. Is this a glitch, or did you not expect anyone to get that far? Anyways, im sure if you clear up this issue of indicate why this is happening in the instructions, I think you will have yourself a solid game.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Epic Adventure 8/10

Congratulations on making such an epic play experience with such simple rules! The engine you developed for this game is very smooth, and looks to be re-usable for other games you make in the future.

Unfortuneatly I scored VERY low in your game, a measly 117, but I think it may have been due to this glitch (remove the space):
http://i17.photo bucket.com/albums/b85/djderek/screeni e.jpg

Anyways good job! Keep going!

NK3 NK3

Nignog Killer 3? amidoinitrite?

Anyways... really good imo for your first game, but I don't approve of the theme. Crush the black people with a death car and get points, but hit a white guy and game over? I'm so glad America finally has a black president, shows atleast part of the population is moving past our racist past.

-------------Review-------------
Graphics : 7/10
Game-play: 7/10
Re-playability: 4/10
Racism: 0/10
------------------------------------
Total Score: 5(review) and 3(vote)

Tips: Pick different colours next time, offending the viewer usually wont help your score.

kizza0 responds:

0/10 for racism?!?!?! more like 10.
Nah, was jsut made for a joke for firends a while ago.

Zombie Avoider Zombie Avoider

Nice Start

It seems pretty solid for your first game. The art it basic, and in future projects you would benefit greatly from hiring an artist, but until you can get yourself a rep and some sponsors you will have to do without (unless you are lucky enough to have a friend who will pump out some art for you).

A good idea would be to add a ground smashing attack, because not being able to hit certain zombies makes the player feel disabled. Also, when you move to your death screen, make sure you clear all the objects you attached to the stage, because having the game still running in the background feels sloppy.

Anyways, good luck to you, i'm sure this will turn into a nice time killer, but as it is I probably wouldn't open it again. 6/10 because its incomplete, you have my blessing. (im not religious at all btw) (also, that wasnt meant as an insult) (this is awkward)

Mestevez responds:

well i nvr got round to creating a second attack.. i was gonna hav other weapons and stuff too but my computer cant handle it... and i am gud at drawing with flash its just i need a new computer mine is 4 years old(which is old for computer years) once i get my new compuetr i wi'll try finish this... and som more lessons in scripting

Paint Wars Paint Wars

AMAZING

Wow, this game really amazed me, and hurt my eyes aswell. Playing with a tablet, it starts to get quite hard after lvl 9, I only made it to 10, never beat it. I first tried it with a mouse... and just like the author said this is just another great reason to get a tablet. Anyways, imo great gfx, original style, all around great. Thanks for sharing this with the newgrounds community.

Nodes 2 Nodes 2

Good job!

I remember the first one very well, and although that was a very fun time killer, it seems to me like you've come quite aways with it. I couldn't finish it, because I have to go, but some other time ill finish playing it. Thanks for sharing this great game with us all, im sure it will help to inspire many other flash designers as it has inspired me.